Click on the image above or below to get the best webhosting around…for only 3.95 a month and 24/7 hosting how can you beat that!?
Get 30% off your purchase of $150 or more at Sierra Trading Post with code: ACJNOV1. Expires 12.7.11
Have you ever wondered what there is to do in Logan Utah?
Here is a compilation of some favorites:
- Go out on a canoe ride on the bear river just west of town. You can go to the USU outdoor center to rent a canoe. They even have easy connectors to go on the top of your car!
- Grab a delicious wood fired pizza from Jack’s Oven and take it to a local park. You can even put out some candles if your trying to impress.
- Go to Gosner’s Food Retail Store and get a taste of Logan…fresh off the farm!
- Have you been out fly fishing in Logan Utah? This is a must. There are so many places to go just up Logan Canyon.
- Go on a hike up Logan Canyon, It’s a beautiful canyon. Everyone should take full advantage of what we have in our back yard.